A few short years ago, I thought that the only way to eat greens like this were cooked, with some smoked meat and tons of time over the stove prepping and cooking. Boy, have things changed!
I Love Raw Kale
It’s one of my favorite goodies. It’s easy to make, incredibly good for you, and oh so filling. A few years ago, I went to a raw food restaurant and tried their marinated kale and became a huge fan of this healthy and delicious treat. So, I started making my own Kale Salad and this is it!
A Kale Salad Recipe That Everyone’s Going To Love
- Raw Kale (organic)
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Basalmic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Bragg's Amino Acid
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon of crushed Red Peppers
- Wash Kale until it is clean. I used a fruit wash that includes Young Living Essential Oils or White Vinegar.
- Put the Kale in a strainer and allow it to dry, you want to make sure you get rid of as much water as possible. Set aside.
- When most of the water is gone, put the kale in a bowl.
- Take a clove of garlic and using a garlic press, add the garlic to the top of the kale salad. Use as little or as much as you like.
- Add your dressing and enjoy.
Change It Up A Bit
There are several variations to this salad. Instead of Kale salad, you can make this salad with broccoli. You can also add tomatoes, silvered almonds, and strawberries to give this salad an extra special dose of nutrition and give it even more flavor.