Congratulations, You are getting married!!
You are probably super excited and super stressed.
Now the big work begins….PLANNING, finding the perfect dress, the right venue, and a million and one other things, but please don’t overlook this one really important task, YOUR WEDDING REGISTRY!
The “Perfect” Wedding Registry
I wish I could do it all over again, because we did a terrible job when we created our list.
Your wedding registry is like your chance to “sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what you want for Christmas” so you want to make sure you do a GREAT job putting this list together. You and your significant other are starting your life together and this is the time when people ACTUALLY care what you want, and will actually buy it for you.
Before you leave me a comment, yes… we all know not everyone will shop from your registry, but most people will. So, create a list of items you actually want and need.
A few pointers and great gift ideas to get you started.
Ask for gifts that are useful and that will help you build a happy life together. Think gifts that will make your life easier, things you will enjoy and things that will help you create great memories together. I have created a list to help you get started with some of my personal favorites.
7 Gifts That Every Wedding Registry Should Include
- A Camera To Capture Those Special Moments.. The wedding will come and go, but you want to make sure you have some way of saving those precious moments you never want to forget. A camera is a no brainer, yes even in the age of cell phones. Whether you go for a point and shoot or a DLSR, you want a camera that will go the distance.
- A GPS, aka Never Lost. Remember when you were a kid, taking those long drives I am sure you can recall an argument or two that were fueled by a wrong turn, or by the party who knew that this was the right way and was dead wrong. Avoid the drama by adding a GPS to your list, it’s a great safety purchase and it also is a life saver if your phone dies or if your map app sends you off into a far off country. Let’s not forget, the GPS on your phone can drain your battery and it also uses your data so having a good GPS is a lifesaver. This Garmin is also great because it allows you to send info from your phone to your GPS and has built in bluetooth capabilities, so you can use your GPS to make hands-free calls. Garmin
- Stay In Shape Together. One Key To Keeping It Hot, is making staying in shape a PRIORITY. So, fitness trackers are just what the love doctor ordered. Whether you want to keep it hot in the bedroom, or you want to make sure that your health stays in tip top shape. Think about adding “his and hers Fitness Trackers” to your list. I personally love Polar, they stand by their products and they are know for their excellent quality. His and Her Polar A300 are a great choice for the couple that wants to look and feel good.
- Get Some Good Headphones.. AKA The Marriage Saver. There are times when one of you wants to go to bed, while the other is wide awake. Turning the TV off may not be an option, so gadgets like these wireless headphones let you listen to your television or your music without disturbing your sweetheart. The Bose SoundLink On Ear Bluetooth Headphones make a great choice.
- Get The Right Tools To Make Clean Up Fast & Easy. AkA Keeping The Peace. Having great tools can cut your clean up time in half. Dyson’s vacuum cleaners are great for making clean up both fast and easy. Easy to clean, easy to fix and they come with a nice warranty. You have to clean up, at least reduce the amount of time you have to spend doing it. In my opinion, Dyson’s are a MUST HAVE. Here is my pick, the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal
- Think About Your Health. AkA Have A Drink. Establishing healthy routines together is a really important in every stage in life. Juicing is a habit you want to incorporate into your everyday routine. Creating fun recipes together and trying new things is so much fun with this goodie. The VRT350 from Omega is one of my favorites, not only does it come with a 10 year warranty, clean-up is super easy.
- Don’t Forget That Special One-on-One Time. There really is nothing like quiet time together to keep your relationship sizzling. I am a big fan of going out, but from time to time you may decide to stay in and enjoy each others company. Whether it’s movie night or just some cuddling want to stay in, watch your favorite show, watch a movie, you get the picture. This Samsung is a great choice.
So, here are a few things to get you started.
Word to the wise, please don’t worry about the cost. Remember, group giving is a great way for your friends and family to get you the gifts you want, without spending money more than they have in their budget. Encourage your guests to pool their money and buy their gifts together when you sent your registry out.
Another Benefit You And Your Guests Are Going To Love.
Best Buy offers you and your guests convenience, flexibility, and plenty of options. They offer free shipping with no minimum, no matter what the cost of your gift when they shop from your registry. Best Buy’s huge selection makes it easy for you and your guests to one stop shop. So don’t wait, create your wedding registry today!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by our friends at Best Buy, we have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card, a free service, or a service given at a reduced rate but all opinions and ideas are our own.