This time of year is full of great moments with family and friends and you want to capture those precious memories in pictures and videos.
Of course, taking pictures with your phone is always an option, but how many times have you missed out on a perfect picture because of a dead battery or something else.
There are also those pictures that you just can’t catch with your phone…..bad lighting, not enough zoom, you know how it goes.
Bottom line: Another Missed opportunity that you can NEVER get back again.
So, it’s time to look at what you have or if you have a photographer on your list it’s time to ask some questions about what is important and what you need to have to be prepared the next time?
As a techie, I love checking out what’s new. There are always those sweet features you can’t do without. I enjoy looking at how much things have improved even from last year, so I can decide what features I need.
[Tweet “Want the perfect camera, go look at what @BestBuy has to offer #hintingseason”]
For years, I’ve gone to Best Buy for that very reason. They have a GREAT camera and camcorder section with so many options.
For instance, Wifi enabled cameras are a must have now and cameras that will work with multiple lenses are always attractive, but what options are important for you?
For one, if you want a starter camera, a point and click is a great option. You don’t have to know much to get started, so it makes it easy for anyone to look like a pro.
Last year, I got the Galaxy Zoom Camera I love it and use it almost everyday.
Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage.
- The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Want more information about the Samsung Galaxy 2 click here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-galaxy-2-16-3-megapixel-digital-camera-white/3356045.p?id=1219091055939&skuId=3356045&st=galaxy%202%20camera&cp=1&lp=1
If you are shopping for someone who wants more options, you want to try something more powerful.
Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens
This camera gives you high quality options. A more powerful camera with loads of features and more control behind the lens whether you are taking pictures or videos.
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly.
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage.
- Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
Get more information about the Nikon here…http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-d5300-dslr-camera-with-18-55mm-vr-lens-black/2068101.p?id=1219068633963&skuId=2068101&st=d5300&cp=1&lp=1
Looking for more….
Sony α6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
This camera gives you a ton of options. More power, sharper images, and lens changes. If you want to create beautiful masterpieces, you want options like these. The smaller, lighter frame is also a nice bonus.
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or silver
Find out more about the Sony Alpha here : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-alpha-a6000-compact-system-camera-with-16-50mm-retractable-lens-black/4660008.p?id=1219100586250&skuId=4660008&st=sony-alpha-a6000-compact-system-camera&cp=1&lp=1
[Tweet “If you want to help that special someone get the right gift for you share your fav camera pick with @bestbuy #HintingSeason”]
Remember you can decide right now, that you will Never miss a moment. #CamerasatBestBuy You can go to the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center by clicking here to find what you need.
Imagine gathering around the table this time next year, not just talking about what happened but actually looking at those memories together, so everyone can share in the moment.
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.