I am convinced that great apps can make your life a whole lot easier.
Those devices that we have grown to love give us so many different options, but many of them are under used because Reading through the new one and that one take time. You can practically find an app that that will do just about anything.
As a busy mom, wife and entrepreneur, I have learned the value of using great apps to save energy, time and money.
Anything that makes my life easier, organization simpler, or take something off of my to do list is an instant friend.
The First App I want to share is…
Life 360. ..WHY WE LOVE IT:
- It streamlines family communication
- You can send messages inside the application where only the group can see it
- It allows you to share your location with those who you love and care about, which makes locating or checking in with the people so much easier.
- No more back and forth text messages to say I m okay or to check in…no more wondering if they made it home safely.
- It provides piece of mind, in case of emergency especially with the super easy panic button.
- The extras like the $100 you get if your phone gets stolen (premium feature)
- It gives you the ability to receive an automatic alerts when people reach their destinations.
- The shopping list that every member can update making it super easy to update. No more runs to the supermarket wen you run out of toilet paper right before company comes.
It’s easy to use… create one-time circles or circles you will use all the time.
I love the panic alert, let everyone know with the click of a button something is wrong and you need help.
Once you create your circles, you can decide how you want to use them to stay in touch. This will change based on your audience and your needs at the time.
Choose what you share instead of giving full access to everyone.
This app offers some great premium services, and a promise of expanded options in the near future all for only $5.00 a month.
I can think of so many ways this app could be a lifesaver… you and your girls go out for a night on the town and you want to make sure everyone gets home safely. You taking a long drive and your car stops and you don’t know where you are, this app will allow you to get help and it will alert whoever you decide needs to know with a touch of a button. It is just a great way to stay in contact with the people you love without going through a bunch of extra steps. Parents will love this and so will children. The Life360 app should be on everyone’s phone.
Todo 6 : Why We Love It
This is a great app to help you get things done…
- Plan follow-up phone calls,
- Set up your projects from soup to nuts.
- Set goals, and setup tasks, so you can get those New Years Resolution
It makes things easy…organize your life in one app
Remind yourself that you need to send an email when you get back in the office on Monday.
Last but not least, you need the perfect calendar app
And we gave just found it….
MYND : Why We Love IT
Mynd makes your calendar come to life…
Not only can you add your appointments and schedule your tasks, it also has many other cool features.
It tells you the weather, how many miles you will drive based on the information you input, birthdays, and what is upcoming on your calendar.
You can also pull in directions, and it pulls in your travel time.
Here are three apps that I would highly recommend whether you are buying a new phone as a gift, giving one to your teen, upgrading your phone, or whether you just want to add some great tools that will help you take 2015 by storm. Although all of the apps are unique, each one plays part of your getting more done equation.