It may seem crazy, you may even wonder why I am asking, but the truth is most people don’t especially if you have a lot of responsibilities and you are busy….
Slowing Down is important… and here is why…
- Stress is at an all time high
- Your health is suffering
- If you don’t stop yourself it’s so easy to get caught up, and burnout is coming your way at lightening speed
- We are super connected and people can and often do catch up everywhere.
- You can’t turn off your responsibilities… work is a device away and so is every one and everything else….
Fun ways to relax and have fun…even when you can’t totally stop!
- Pamper yourself it doesn’t have to be big…small stuff works too
- Get some exercise
- Call a friend
- Veg out at the movies or get a DVD
- Check out a brand new show
- Turn off your phone for an hour
- Use essential oils to help you take your mind off of all of those things you have to do
- Read a good book in bed
- Watch what you eat.. your food really matters
Do yourself a favor…savor those special moments, take a nice long bath,
Disconnect on purpose and love yourself enough to get away from the noise, even if it’s just for a little while…Your mind, body and spirit could use the break!
No matter what you decide to do..remember to do something…
Check us out on Periscope at watchperiscopetv.com @Aidajingram and Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/ajcingram