Scandal was crazy from beginning to the end this week. In this week’s episode, Inside The Bubble we uncovered more secrets and we watch as some of our favorite characters stretched their wings, crossed the line, and fell deeper and deeper into Washington politics.
First Things First…Here are three of our favorite extras aka fashion must haves from tonight’s episode…
That gray Prada purse was breathtaking…
Next, that coat love the grey and the lapel.
Last and final fashion extra from this week’s episode was this beautiful sweater.
All of these looks would make great additions to your fall wardrobe…Okay now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Papa Pope opened the episode reading Olivia like a book.
Somehow everything is missing and somehow everything is different
1. Running away from your problems is costly. When you run away it’s hard to comeback because everything around you is different. People, places and things they are all different and you have to deal with the fallout, broken relationships, broken trust, etc. because when you left everyone else was here picking up the pieces. Olivia is learning this the hard way, when you comeback all your problems are there waiting for you. Just deal with the discomfort and move on with the lessons.
I need all of this to mean something.
2. When you have a difficult time, look for ways to bring some kind of meaning from the situation. Fitz realizes the price he paid as a leader and to stay in his position, at least he is willing to do something to bring meaning to his loss. When we can, we should make our lessons a labor of love. Share your lessons, your tears and your pain and create something productive, so that your experiences are not lost on you, use them make someone else’s life better.
3. Don’t play with someone that has nothing to lose. Cyrus’s most recent pursuit is like a jack in the box waiting to pop up. You have to know your position, and you have to understand what is on the line if you make a sloppy mistake. When you are dealing with people who don’t have anything to lose, or who don’t have as much to lose as you, it requires caution on your part. You can’t just throw caution to the wind, you have to think about what could happen if things fall apart. If others don’t have anything to lose, you need to look out for yourself. Be smart, think things through, and recognize what you have on the line. Don’t give up nothing for something.
4. Actions have consequences. Yes, you can save the day David, but remember how quickly your slips in judgement result in huge moral failures. David got the president what he wanted, but at what cost. You have to be willing to deal with the consequences of your actions. It’s not a bad idea to think about what those costs are before you do something questionable. David is going to learn that being a superstar comes with a cost. Before you do anything, take some time and think about what could happen, and then ask if it is worth it.
Stronger, Tougher, and More Seasoned!
5. Your Challenges Should Make You Better. Quinn had a rough season, and those challenges didn’t break her, they made her better. She is sharper, stronger, and more resilient than she was before. What about you? Have your challenges improved you or have they left you scared and victimized? Find ways to make the challenges that could of broken you, material for a new and improved version. Quinn did just that, so can you!
I Am Not You!
6. Know Who You Are… And Capitalize on Your Strengths. Papa Pope let’s Jake know that he knows who he is and he also knows what he is capable of doing. You need to know who you are and you also need to recognize Your own strengths and abilities. Papa Pope doesn’t need anyone to define him, he’s got that all under control. Papa Pope is so self aware he is clear that even his nemesis Jake has nothing on him, despite Jake’s best efforts Olivia’s dad is something uncontrollable. Jake doesn’t have anything on him, and even when he thinks he does, he doesn’t. Know who you are and who you are not and use it to serve you and improve your position.
7. Nothing is so important that you can afford to Lose Yourself. NOTHING…Those decisions you make, the things you walk away from, and the chances you take all come at a cost. Don’t let anything come into your life that makes you lose you. Not a relationship, not a person, not a job, not an opportunity. Things come and go, but you are here to say, don’t sacrifice yourself for something temporary.
Well that is our recap from this week’s episode.. we can’t wait to see what is going to happen next week. Stay Tuned..
Please share your favorite part of last nights episode.