What’s in the box?
I wanted to share this new trend with you the subscription box. They come in all different types, sizes and interest.
January’s Julep Box had tons of goodies. and this time I decided to do something different. I didn’t get polishes as my colors were piling up and I hadn’t even used them, so I got a box that was essentially nail care products.
This one is for the nail polish lovers and it is full of surprises, which is one of the things that makes these boxes so popular.
The Julep Box is always full of surprises, great colors and great fun.
I love a few things about the Julep box.
1. The polishes are non-toxic, no carcinogens.
2. Julep nail polish doesn’t have the toxic-trio… The “toxic trio” is the nickname for dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene and formaldehyde, three ingredients that have been known to cause adverse side effects.
3. They reward you for your purchases with points, and they reward you for sharing with friends.
4. They also are a company that believes in giving back and empowering women. Giving money to causes that matter like the fight against human trafficking.
5. I have been incredibly happy with their product and I love the peace of mind I get when I use them, and most importantly I love the idea of honoring my health with the products that I use.
6. One of the great features they offer is they allow you to get your first box for free…Get FREE Nail Color.
7. Lastly, if there is anything you don’t like you can contact them and they will take care of you.
So if you are wondering if this box is for you, check out the video to see what is new in the January box, and try it out yourself by getting your own free box. Get FREE Nail Color
Take the time to look at this article on the toxic-trio.