I couldn’t let this day go by without highlighting some quotes and funnies about moms.
I am sure we have all had a moment when either our mother’s said something that we repeated as parents ourselves or we have stumbled on their words of comfort on a long day. Whether is was your biological mom or someone who served as a mother figure, I personally believe that moms are priceless.
Here are a few things only moms understand…well moms and their kids…
1. You go into the bathroom for some peace and quiet.
2. Your children walk by their father to ask you a question that anybody in the house could answer.
Does this exchange sound familiar…
Kid: Mom, mom, mom, “where are you?”
Mother: I am right here in my room what’s wrong?
Kid: (kid walks by father and the refrigerator) Do we have any milk?
Mother: Did you look in the fridge?
Mother: (blank stare)
Kid: I figured I could ask you and you would tell me
3. Your children volunteer you for things without asking, and ask you later if it’s ok in a matter of a fact kind of conversation.
4. You feel like your middle name is Mom aka taxi service because you are always driving them around or taking them places.
5. You signed up for this job with a smile
So, in honor of Mother’s Day here is a smile or two just to celebrate the beauty and love of Moms.
— Tamara McCleary (@TamaraMcCleary)