I’ve been hearing the chatter and I am counting down the days until Macy’s brings these icons of fashion in to talk about what else #fashion.
Macy’s is celebrating Black History Month by bringing in two women who know ALL about fashion. “The Soul Era” is an event Macy’s is holding at different locations around the country with celeb stylists June Ambrose and costume designer, Johnetta Boone! These fashion icons have worked with superstars such as Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Will Smith, and Zoe Saldana, and have been featured in Vogue Germany, New York Magazine, VH1 and HBO! And they both will be at a Macy’s event near you!
- Macy’s Lenox Square (Atlanta) – February 6, 7pm (Women’s Dept, 2nd Floor) RSVP
- Macy’s Aventura (Miami) – February 7, 6:30pm (Fashion Building, 2nd Floor)
- Macy’s Center City (Philadelphia) – February 11, 5pm (Greek Hall, 3rd Floor) RSVP
- Macy’s Metro Center (Washington DC) – February 12, 5:30pm (Intimates Dept, 4th Floor) RSVP
- Macy’s State Street (Chicago) – February 19, 5:30pm (Narcissus Room, 7th Floor) RSVP Call: 1-800-329-8667
- Macy’s Union Square (San Francisco) – February 25, 6pm
- Macy’s Baldwin Hills (Los Angeles) – February 26, 6:30pm (Women’s Dept, Level 1)
For more information, please visit: http://www1.macys.com/m/campaign/sitelets/black-history-month/overview
The great thing about this char is that these ladies are not just talking about fashion, they are sharing their experiences about fashion and business and from what I hear, it is quite an experience.
Macy’s always hosts some very nice events, so I know this will not be any different.
A few of my friends have been sharing footage from the this “Soul Era” event that these ladies did in their some of the other Macy’s locations and this really is a conversation that you don’t want to miss.
This event is being hosted at several Macy’s locations in the United States this month.
Here is a list of the remaining locations
I will be going to the event in #Philadelphia, but there are events all over so catch one near you.
Click the link for more information and come out ready to learn from these professionals that have so much to share.